Wednesday, November 29, 2006

ZZZ Movie Trailer

Here is the ZZZ movie trailer! To the words of Carver himself, the trailer "was a lengthy, colorful monster." Yes, Carver, it wasn't perfect. The truth is, it really could be better. Ala Spidey trailer sana. Pero suntok sa buwan na atang isiping 'yun! Anyway, on the right is the Making of ZZZ from Regal Multimedia.



Medyo nanibago lang ako not seeing Eula Valdes and Tuxqs Rutaquio as ZZZ and Ada, respectively. Imagine, I've seen them performed three times on stage!

Meanwhile, while searching for the trailer, I found this on You Tube! It was uploaded last June 2006. I have no idea how this person was able to sneak in his camera inside the theater. Nevertheless, the clip was a treat! Of all the performances that I've seen, I never saw a single Arnold Reyes act. I swear, come January, I'll see the play again with friends!


5 comments:

Yang said...

Halu Jheck! was i ever soooo excited to read that you were able to post the trailer. unfortunately, i can only but view mere 32-seconds of it! maybe it's my connection?!?!?! (bedrock dial-up e!) will try to access it again. :-) ingats!

Noel Vera said...

Hi, Jheck, thanks for the link. I returned the favor at my blog, too. More power!!!

Anonymous said...

Hi Jheck, I'm John. I've been an avid fan of your blog since May this year. Sorry if it's only now that I have introduced myself to you. Actually I have came upon your website while searching for GMA's film and tv production workshop in Google. Thanks for the warm, absorbing, and enlightening articles you have shared with us.

I have mustered the courage to write to you now because i have learned that ABS-CBN will be offering a tv show production workshop this coming February of next year. The workshop will cover all types of tv shows (game shows, talk shows, documentary, etc.) from the pre-, actual, to post-production,as well as the proper studying of consumer preferences and trends, and also the strategic marketing of the shows produced among others. Like GMA also, the workshop will be taught by the station's own broadcast experts. I have actually inquired GMA about its workshop last May hoping to learn more about the field but found out that it will be focusing more in the meantime on the film production aspect rather than tv.

Have you heard if GMA will also be offering a tv workshop soon? If ever, would you be interested in joining ABS-CBN's? They I think would be needing a minimum of 30 participants for it to push through. I think they had problems in the past reaching the said number that's why they always kept on postponing it. I surmise on the other hand that they just lacked proper advertisement of the workshop especially in Studio 23 or in ANC in cable, as well as in their more upscale magazines where I think most of the target market for this type of workshop can be found.

I really hope ABS-CBN or GMA would offer such a workshop soon. I think this is where my real passion lies and have a lot of good ideas for shows which will be not only entertaining but also informative and inspiring as well!

Jheck, I have also came upon Acy's blog through yours, and I will be deeply honored to be your friends. Hope to hear from you soon! Thanks.

I almost forgot, you can reach me at jnlim21@yahoo.com. Thanks! =)

sineasta said...

Hi John! Thank you for posting a comment here. Will e-mail you soon! :)

Anonymous said...

Thanks Jheck! =)