Saturday, May 10, 2008

Maybe

I haven't abandoned my blog nor have been too busy to write. In fact, gusto kong magsulat! Dami kong reviews na gustong isulat. Dami kong heartaches na gustong isambulat. I've so many things on my head, but I just don't have enough will to put them into writing.

I don't know why really. . .

Maybe I'm feeling that this blog is getting too crowded for my taste. Maybe I'm just caving in to myself as of this time. Maybe I'm feeling underwhelmed with how things have been turning out for me. Maybe I'm confused and into finding answers, yet there seem to be lack of them in the meantime. Maybe I'm just not feeling it. Maybe I'm into giving up on it. Maybe it really isn't for me anymore. Maybe. . .

Whatever the reasons may be, I know that this entry will help me keep track on what I want and love to do. The question is, what could that be really?

No comments: