Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Napapaisip Lang

May matatanggap kaya akong (material) gifts this Christmas? Hindi naman kailangang specific. Kahit ano will do just to feel that I am remembered on this special occasion. But in case someone cares enough to know what I want, I'd post a wish list after this one. :p

***

Pero sabi nga ng isang kanta sa Glee, we don't always get what we want. What comes is what we need.

However, masarap naman talagang makuha ang gusto mo kahit di mo naman kailangan.

***

What does 2010 has in store for me? 2009 had been a naughty one. I hope that no more heartaches will come my way. 2010, be good, please?

***

Matupad ko kaya ang mga gusto kong mangyari sa buhay ko sa bagong dekada na ito?

***

Is there such a thing as "selfish break-up"? A line in the song "I Love You, Goodbye" by Celine Dion says, "I'm only doing this for you..." Oh really now?!

Does one really split with someone because he/she thinks of the other one's welfare? May katotohanan ba ang mga linya "I'm not good for you," "You deserve someone better," etc. when those lines come from the one who is hurting you basically?

Parang kang sinasaksak habang nagso-sorry 'yung tao.

***

Naalala ko tuloy ang isang episode sa Ally McBeal and the movie Closer that say honesty can sometimes be overrated. Sometimes you really don't say the truth because someone deserves to know it. You say it to get the guilt off your chest. You say it to make things better for yourself which in the end could scar the other person for life.

***

Which leads to me an episode of Friends where Joey pointed out to Phoebe that "there is no such thing as completely selfless giving." You give in part to feel good, which could be quite a selfish act. Not totally selfish, but part selfish. Parang no such thing as complete freedom din 'yun.

***

The word "po" these days has been losing its meaning. It has been overused, and not in a good way. Nagagamit pa kaya siya sa ngayon sa totoong purpose niya: in respecting the elders and people with authority?

***

I think it's way past the "respecting" level when someone younger than you uses "po" in your conversations after you made the "deed." After "magbastusan," balik sa galangan ba ito?!

***

UP students are not what they're cracked up to be. Hindi pala lahat ng nandu'n ay cowboy, masa. Sandamakmak din pala ang maaarte at pa-sosyal (kung hindi talagang sosyal). Minsan sarap bangasin ng pagmumukha nila!

***

Ang tsinelas, Havaiinas man o kung anong sosyaling brand, ay tsinelas pa rin! It can never be fashionable. Ang mga kano, ginawa siyang fashion statement just because they are not used to wearing it. Dapat bang sumabay pa tayong mga Pinoy?!

***

So do sandos! Susme naman! 'Wag gawing panglakad ang sando, lalo na't di naman flawless ang skin mo!

***

Ang baby ay parang lalaking adult. Matapos labasan ng ebs at malinis, nakakatulog!

***


Is it bad when I still think about you when I'm with someone else?

***

Is it not good when I see you as a pigeon which will find its way home once it is done exploring the horizon?

***

Or am I really just fooling myself into believing such?

***

When will I be completely over you? Nakakapagod na, eh.

***

No comments: