Tuesday, March 09, 2010

I Was on TV! Well, Almost...

In 2001 Vid-OK (now MYX) had their very first Madonnathon, a 24-hr Madonna special, in time for her birthday. Before the marathon ended, a trivia question was asked, "What movie had 'Live To Tell' as its theme song?" The answer was At Close Range.

May nakakatuwang kuwento behind this. For several years prior to 2001, I was always wondering kung saang movie ginamit ang "Live To Tell." Di pa uso ang easy access sa internet nu'n, and I havent't seen At Close Range. Bata pa rin naman kasi ako nu'ng nilabas 'yun, so I had no idea. I even asked a radio station (Magic 89.9) once about it, pero hindi rin nila alam.

So during Madonnathon, naalala ko ang "Live To Tell." I went online and researched about it. At sakto naman, after several hours, 'yun ang tinanong sa Madonnathon! Sobrang coincidental talaga, if not destined.

I won 10 CDs and 3 VCDs, some of which ay wala pa ko sa CDs noon kaya ayos na ayos talaga!

No comments: