Friday, September 16, 2005

It's Now Official!

I don't have a job! Actually, it could also be unofficial. I don't know. But for sure, I'm out of the job. I have sent a message to my employer asking for a break to think things over. In the SMS, I told him that I am freaking out and feeling like I couldn't do a job. I told him that I was out of town and couldn't find a signal. Therefore, if he wanted to talk to me, he won't be able to. Thinking that he'd get the idea of the difficulty in reaching me, he assumed that it was my way of saying that I want out. He then sent me a message saying that it seemed that I didn't want to talk anymore. If so, just please return this and that.

If he was disappointed with how I have treated this situation, I understand. I'm not so good with confrontation (or confronting my feelings) especially if it involves people that I care about. However, frankly speaking, I am disappointed, too, with how he dealt with this. He was asking for the "papers" I worked on for about a week. As if everything in them were his ideas. Of course, I'd give them to him. I have no reason of keeping them. What I'm concern about is that he failed to at least acknowledge that I have worked my ass off during the times I was in his office. In case we'd talk, I would even tell him not to pay the hours I spent in the office. Pampalubag-loob kumbaga. But he didn't even say anything about it. As if telling me that I didn't do anything! When, in fact, he told me earlier that he'd be paying me for the feasibility study. I'm offended... Oh well, I can't do anything about it anymore. I guess this is the payment for what I did.

My other concern, as well, is that I don't want him to think badly of me. However, it would be inevitable. I just have to accept it. Besides, I couldn't help it if people would think so and so about me. My greatest adversary, though, is myself. I hope that I could get over this. The sooner, the better...

No comments: