Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Seen, Stalked, & Shot!

OMG! Am I being stalked? Hehehe... Just kidding! I stumbled upon a Multiply site who happens to be a fellow Sharonian through Ryan's post. I was surprised to learned that she had taken some shots of me & Ryan during the CD signing. (Tingnan n'yo naman, mega-smile pa ko sa isa sa mga pics na parang alam kong kinukuhanan ako ng picture! Hmm... Ano kaya ang pinag-uusapan namin sa pic na 'yan? Could it be the super mega hunky bodyguard of Ate Shawie?!) I am not sure if we have met her on Sharon taping day three Mondays ago. (I'd tell you all about it in the coming days. Our phone line was busted for about two weeks so I couldn't get online.) But I'd surely like to meet her one of these days. (I guess that it's about time that we volt in with the rest of the rest Sharonians! Hehehe!) Thank's for the pictures, girl! We owe you one! *wink wink*

No comments: