Monday, May 10, 2010

Madonna From New Zealand With Special Guest!

A few weeks back, Madonna arrived from the US. This time she emerges from New Zealand!

They are mostly secondhand LPs that are quite cheap in New Zealand comparing from how steep they are being sold here.

Madonna: The Confessions Tour on single-disc DVD! I am wondering whether Sticky & Sweet Tour was also released in this format.

Express Yourself 3" Single

True Blue (Limited Edition Blue Vinyl Pressing)

Music (Picture Vinyl Single)

I couldn't play the two VHS tapes for they are in PAL format. My player can only play NTSC.

Madonna: The Girlie Show book. This is not the tour book itself, but rather a (re-worked) pictorial book based from the tour. It includes text from Madonna re the tour and an exclusive CD with three live tracks -- Why's It So Hard; In This Life, and; Like a Virgin!

I so love this book!



Once I get more funds, my next project are the tour books! However, I'm open for donation. :-)

If Madonna from the US brought the Megastar with her, Madonna from New Zealand had Barbra! All on vinyls.

Super thanks, Biboy!

No comments: