Friday, September 29, 2006

Never Gonna Happen

Last Sunday, I saw Y! Speak. Its topic was about relationship's needs and wants. I wasn't able to see the beginning (introduction of guests) so I was surprised to see C & D on it when the guests were all couples. So I asked someone who knows them if they are, indeed, now a couple. Baka kasi nahuhuli na ko sa balita. His reply was, "But he's gay. It's never gonna happen."

Well, I already figured that out a long time ago. It's not that hard to tell. I just thought that, maybe, C is still living in some alternate universe and is still afraid to come out.

Anyway, D clarified in the end that they are not a couple. They are just good friends. She also added that C is "happily taken" already. It is a relationship she wishes to have in the future. Hmmm...

Who are C & D? Tune in to 93.1 and you'll find out! *wink wink*

No comments: