Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Horoscope


I was sitting on the throne, opened the latest issue of Star Studio, and viola! My October Horoscope said:

All the money that you're expecting might come knock-knocking on your door this month. It's like getting a bonus - and more. Pero you know, ang luho mo. Sobrang layaw ng lifetsyle mo ngayon. Life is really difficult nowadays. Unless nasa pyradiming business ka, mahirap talaga kumita ng pera. So 'wag naman masyadong ma-layaw ang lifetsyle. Remember, ang laki sa layaw, jeprox.

Hah! As if I need a horoscope to tell me how I handle my finances! Leche! Hehe.

Seriously speaking, the things I only spend for are movies and DVDs. Those are the things I couldn't live without. I'd die without them! Just recently, I went to the Podium sale to get me the SATC last two seasons at Astro Plus. I couldn't resist it. Imagine, SATC 5 went from PhP999 to PhP475 and SATC 6 from PhP3500 to PhP1500! Quite a bargain, right?!

I would really prefer to collect the US Versions since I already started on it with Seasons 2 & 3. I bought them in the now-closed Megamixx store in Megamall a few years back. Then, a few weeks ago, I bought Seasons 1 & 4 from a Pinoy DVD collector. He sold it to me for 600 bucks per season. So could you blame me for jumping on it? (I also got Felicity 1 & 2 from him which I got for 600 bucks per season, as well. I bought it for my sister mostly.) That leaves me with the last two seasons of SATC. Since they're on sale, I took the Region 3 copies of the series. Besides, I totally love that black casing of Season 6! Lovely! (However, I'd still get me the Region 1 copies of 5 and 6 because the R3 copies do not include any special features.)


To add to the gastos, Biboy and I will be seeing Regine's Twenty and Lea's Tomorrow concerts on Oct. 13 and 20, respectively. I know, I know! Sobrang gastos! But then, may magagawa ba ko? Pinagsabay nung dalawa, eh! Hehehe. The truth is, I haven't seen the two live in concert. I decided to see Regine since it's her 20th year anniversary concert. It'd be something (more) special compared to her recent performances. Regarding Lea, I just had to grab the opportunity of watching her in concert! Tagal ko nang gustong gawin 'yun but due to lack of funds before, I couldn't. Now that there's a chance, go kaagad! Thank you, Bi, for the tickets!

O, s'ya, maluho na kung maluho! The thing is, I know my limits. Pag hindi talaga kaya, hindi ko naman pinagpipilitan. I need no horoscope to remind me of my priorities. Hmph! As if naman priority kong kumain kaysa manood ng sine o manood ng concert!

P.S. Matipid na ko ng lagay na 'yan because I'm not into collecting audio CDs anymore. If I'm still into it, baka sobrang payat ko na ngayon!

c",)

No comments: