Friday, April 10, 2009

In Focus: Sex and the City: The Movie [The Wedding Collection Ultimate Collector's Edition]

I am a Sex and the City addict! As in, it's my TV bible! So when I learned about The Wedding Collection Ultimate Collector's Edition, I know that I gotta have it! Pre-order kaagad! Di ko mapapatawad ang sarili ko kapag hindi ko na-acquire 'to. I already missed the Steelbook Edition (released exclusively in the US by Best Buy--pink case, and in Canada by Future Shop--black case) just because wala akong makukuhanan.



This limited edition "Wedding Collection" has the extended version of the film and special features that are included in the Two-Disc Special Edition DVD. Bonus features are SJP's video commentary of the film and some behind the scenes on the third disc, and the fourth disc has songs not included in the soundtrack. It has the photobook of the wedding photo shoot sessions, and a certificate of authenticity.







No comments: