Saturday, May 28, 2005

Oliver Speaks Up

I posted the previous thoughts in my Friendster blog and Oliver made a comment about it. It wasn't written directly in the said topic from in another one called Love-Hate-Indifference. Eversince our correspondence through text since my birthday, I have been quite wary about his situation. The things he has been saying are quite alarming! Biboy had told me that he must've been feeling depress. I know that but then I never think that it might lead to something "serious", as Biboy had suggested. So right away, I scheduled a get-together for the barkada. In that way, we could speak to Oliver about his situation since he has been asking for us to sit down and talk about "serious" matters. Of course, it wouldn't be some sort of an ambush. That's the last thing I want him to feel. I just want him to realize that we are here for him. Sabi nga niya sa e-mail niya in our e-group, nami-miss na niya ang barkada. Kahit na di namin mapag-usapan 'yung kinakatakot naming gawin niya, ang importante ay maparamdam namin na mahal namin siya.

The gt is set on June 11 at Balsa, Malabon. Natatakot ako para kay Oliver. I don't want to lose a friend...

No comments: