Wednesday, December 07, 2005

A Wedding Favor

Oliver and Alma will be getting married tomorrow. As a request, Oliver asked me to sing only a few hours ago. Of course, who am I to resist? Oliver rarely asks for favors and besides, this is such a special event for him and Alma.

The thing is, I haven't been singing much lately and I don't know it I'd be able to pull it off with such less time in my hands. Not to mention that I have a very few songs to choose from since I don't have any time to look for CDs anymore. I'd only be relying on the CDs I've have here. First is the wedding compilation I bought for Babes and Ricky's wedding years ago. I want to sing "The Promise" but I don't think I'd be able to do it well. Ayokong magkalat! Second CD I have with Minus Ones in it is Ogie Alcasid's "Movie Moments". I'm still torn between "For All We Know" and "It Might Be You".

Oh my! I'm having jitters in my stomach! The wedding will be at 11 AM and I only have a few hours to practice! May God help me...

No comments: