Friday, February 10, 2006

My Numbers Today: 2 9 3


It's my 29th birthday today! I have so much to be thankful for! For one thing, being alive for 29 years is the best gift so far. Life hasn't been all pretty and I'm grateful that I was able to withstand the events that stink.

I started the day with prayer. Then I went to SM Supermarket with dad, Angel, and Biboy (who had spent the night before here at home) to buy ingredients for spaghetti. Afterwards, I spent the day in the kitchen cooking spaghetti, frying crispy chicken, and making vegetable salad. With the help of Biboy, of course. Thank heavens that nothing much went wrong with my cooking unlike last year
. We had a sumptuos meal!

Aside from my birthday, Biboy and I are celebrating our third year together! He's one of the people that I'm thankful for. He's a reminding presence that life is truly wonderful! I love you so much, Bi!


Special thank you's for all my friends who didn't forget to greet me in this special day of mine! Thank you for the love and friendship!

02/09/2006 6:24 PM
Imee: Happy birthday!
(when told her that it was also my and his brother's anniversary) Talaga? Hapi anniversary s iño!

02/10/2006 12:19 AM
Liezl: Jeck hapi b-day!!! Txt u n lang me sunday kung pano ha.
(Will see "My Mega-Valentine Concert" with her this Sunday.)

02/10/2006 12:49 AM
Ginger: kuya hapy bday!

02/10/2006 12:49 AM
Bangge (straight from Singapore!): gurlash happy birthday..!! cencia na ngaun lng ko nkpgtxt.. ayos ko kc ung spass ko d2 prng wrk prmt bka mga 2wks pa mrlse.. glbe kbabyn 2 kya prng roamng rin musta na diyan? .. c",)
(I miss her a lot! Siya ang kaututang-dila ko tungkol kina Jang Geum at sa PBB.)

At around 3 AM, I received a call from Babes in Abu Dubai.

02/10/2006 07:28 AM
Jennifer Toneza: Nothing takes God by surprise. He knows the future and can therefore guide us through its trackless ways...

Look ahead n seek God's way!! Happy bday!
(This was an unexpected message. Jenny was a good friend in HS and we've lost touch eversince. Till I saw her again mid-last year in McDo. We've exchanged numbers but really didn't make much communication. I appreciated it that she remember my birthday! Thank's, girl!)

02/10/2006 07:38 AM
Mean: Hapi bday po! I knw ur hapi naman so la n kng mahihiling para s u kundi good health and a fruitful year. God bless.

02/10/2006 09:00 AM
Leo: Jheck, hapi bday!
(One of my good friends in college whom I've been missing a lot. Siya naman ang kaututang-dila ko tungkol sa mga movies nung college. According to him, he isn't updated with movies lately. Been engrossed with work and gf, now wife.)

02/10/2006 09:01 AM
Epoy: Gud morning jek, happy birthday! Sa nxt saturday ba? I might b in batangas.
(Will celebrate next Saturday with friends. It was supposed to be tomorrow but I decided to move the date. I wish that her Batangas trip won't push through next Saturady.)

02/10/2006 10:00 AM
Alma: Jek HAPPY BRTHDAY! - ver n alma

02/10/2006 12:05 PM
Bhe-bhe: Happy bday! Have a fruitful career, floursihing lovelyf and loads of true frnds. Luv u! Hope dis year i have d date ryt.
(Yes, you did! She got confused last year. Hehehe. Check out this post
. Thanks, girl!)

02/10/2006 12:23 PM
Mommy (from Oman): Jek happy bday. Wish u all d best more bdays 2 come & life fild w spirit wondrus joy, hapines, succes.

02/10/2006 01:03 PM
Vehr (now greeting from Dubai!): jek hapi bday. un chika abot pl d2. pg ngtxt k try mo sa dati kng #, tsaka d2. musta nlng s lahat.

02/10/2006 04:59 PM
Jen P: happy birthday sweety! have a great one!
(When told about the anniversary)
wow! =) happy anniv to u both! 3 yrs and going strong! thats great! =)

02/10/2006 05:10 PM
Wheng: Hi. Jeck, happy bday po!

Leigh called. I have spoken to her in YM earlier but she was completly unaware of the date. When reminded, she immediately called me. Ayaw niya raw kasi malagay sa journal ngayon for being pasaway! Hehehe. Don't worry. Greet mo rin naman ako last year
. But guess who'd be on the list now? Read on...

At around 8, best friend Elma called. I've asked her to drop by the house. She did along with hubby, Jay. Then Than-than called using a different number. Hmmm... Kung hindi ka pa tinawagan ni Elma, di ka pa ata babati, eh! Tsk tsk tsk...

02/10/2006 08:18 PM
Bi: hapi 3rd annivrsary. i will luv u kht anu p mangyri.. hapi bday din.
(He left before 8 PM. Love u lots!)

02/10/2006 09:45 PM
+639178578203: Hi po. Arnel to, I jas wntd 2 wish u a hapi birthday. Nd hop dat things wil workout btwin d 2 of us dis year.
(Thank you for the greeting! Let's make time decide on the fate of our friendship...)

YM messages recieved from Maan (from Japan), Nean (from Italy), Mama, spaceman_spiff (who somehow gave Biboy a wrong information about the profession I so-called gave of my hubby: siya raw ba ung engineer? hahaha! he immediately apologized, though. blaming it on his bad memory), Ryan, Tita Dolly (from Oman), Nica, RJ (from Texas), & DJ.

Thank you, friends! If you are not on the list, it means I didn't receive a greeting from you! Bad kayo! (Pasensya na at demanding ako! Birthday ko, eh!) Calling Gilbert and Joanne!!!! Last year pa kayo, ah! *grrrr*

Related posts (aside from the links above):
*Subject: What could be greater than this?
*To Bi or not to Bi

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Belated Happy Birthday!
And pahabol na greeting for Valentines Day. =)

sineasta said...

Thank you, April! :-D Salamat sa palagi mong pagbabasa ng blog ko! Mwah!