Monday, February 20, 2006

Weekend With Good Friends

I had a great time spending my weekend with good friends from college and high school...

Friday was spent with my college buddies. Bhe-bhe, Wheng, Leo, and I went to watch "Close to You" at 5:20 PM in Megamall. It has been a long time since we have watched a movie together. The last time being in college. I especially missed Leo when it comes to movie-watching. Siya 'yung madalas kong kausap pagdating sa mga movies nung college. Kaya nga during the movie, we couldn't help talking about some movies we've seen in the last couple of months. I have also made some recommendations of the movies that I thought he should see.

By dinner time, Joanne and Leigh arrived. We ate at the Kaya Korean Restaurant because Bhe wanted to try eating Korean foods. Nadala siya kakapanood ng "Jewel in the Palace" and "Only You"! Dinner was a blast especially when we tried referring the foods we are eating to the ones we saw in "Jewel". Finally, I get to taste Kimbap! Delish! Kiljim was particularly good because the beef is so tasty and tender. It was very reminiscent of our Beef Pares!

After dinner, we went to Starbucks for continued chikahan. Leo already left because he had a morning appointment the next day. Ayun, mega-chikahan and okrayan sa mga hindi pumunta sa get together! Sorry na lang sila! But one thing we all agreed upon is how much we missed the days we spent together. If only we could obliged ourselves to meet as often as possible with the rest of the group.

One glitch: Joy implying that she'd be going but she didn't! To which Leigh replied that she has been like that since college. So di na pala kami dapat talaga umasa.

***
Saturday afternoon, I met with Maan and Mark (her future buddy). The original plan was to meet at 1 PM. But since she'd be coming from Pangasinan, she moved the meeting to 2 PM by Friday. On my way to Megamall to meet Biboy, she then again moved the schedule to 3 PM. Fine by me only that she arrived at 4:30 PM! Grrrr! Till now, ganun pa rin si Maan! Late late late! Medyo nabwisit na nga si Biboy. But then, ung pagkabwisit niya kay Maan ay napalitan ng tuwa. Enjoy siya sa pagka-kikay at pagka-bruha ng babaeng 'yun!

I am thankful, though, for the CD she brought me! Actually, pinabili ko sa kanya 'yun sa Japan. Laking pasasalamat ko na binili n'ya nga talaga! Thanks, Maan! Mwah!

Ang dilemma ko ngayon is whether to open it or not...

***
Saturday night, off to Heaven 'N Eggs in Glorietta with the barkada. I have wanted to eat there eversince I learned about it in F. And my oh my! It was truly an awesome experience! Heaven indeed! We'd surely be back there! Magkano kaya mag-franchise nun? Hmmm...

At 11 PM, we saw "Brokeback Mountain".

One glitch: Than-than not coming. He was stuck in the office daw! But knowing that his college friends had a get-together, as well, I'd say that he went with them!

No comments: