Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Read This Shit!

Open Up and Say Yumburger

Care to comment?

Grrr... I don't why Americans have the decency to bad mouth other culture or other nation's foods. Do the words "respect for others" out of their vocabulary? Or they think of themselves as soooo superior that they have the right to do so?

Re-post: Okay, after a few minutes of calming down, I have regained my composure. Yeah, everyone is entitled to their opinion. I wouldn't say either that Jollibee has the best meals in the world. I just wanna point out that the author of the post just went overboard with her posting...

1 comment:

Ace said...

I read her post. Her food trip with her friends is like our pinoy food trip in an italian restaurant where we order tasteless spagetti for a big amount and be disappointed. Most Pinoys just love their spag sweet and with hotdog, ham and cheddar cheese.

The writer's ignorance simply shows her narrowmindedness and dumb perception of life outside her culture (like most Americans are). She must be more surprised to know that sometimes spag is eaten with rice in the Phils.

Blogging is releasing what's in a blogger's mind. Let her express her ill-informed opinions. she needs to travel to see the world for her to understand. (probably she just cannot afford that for now). Books is a good alternative. That if she reads. I doubt it.