Friday, August 11, 2006

Must-Sees TV (As Far As I'm Concern)

Like any other normal human being, when I am down, I wanna go shopping! But I don't buy clothes or shoes, I go for CDs (before) and videos (DVDs now)! Lately, I've been having the urge to collect the tv series (original, please!) that I've grown accustomed to and loved along the way. These tv series are memorable to me because I'd either related to some of their characters or they brought me to tears. Someway or the other, these shows have played a great part of my life. They were there the moment I needed them for whatever purpose. The only (and the biggest) thing that stopping me from buying them is -- M.O.N.E.Y.! *sigh sigh sigh*


This is practically a classic! Best friend Elma and I loved this a lot! This is not available in the market anymore. In the marketplace, it costs $150++! I have a few episodes on VHS, though. Nenok pa nga sa isang co-teacher dati. I borrowed it from him and never returned it! That's how much I loved it!
Character reference: Angela (during my teen years)
Visit: MSCL


A new love! A new favorite! Can't wait to have it on original to see all the special features in it. The plot may seem implausible yet it'll hook you like a bait to a fish! Banyo lang ang magiging pahinga mo!
Character reference: Wala!
Visit: Prison Break


This is the ultimate must-see gay tv! As of the moment, nothing could beat this one! Never did a show shocked and aroused me, and made me dream, cry, and think all at the same time. Aside from that, with all the beautiful men around (most of the time naked!), you'd be a fool to resist it! It takes it final bow on Season 5. So far, it's the season I haven't seen yet.
Character reference: Michael!
Visit: QAF Addiction


Best friend Elma was soooo in love with Pacey! I, on the other hand, had the hots for Ethan (Adam Kaufman - from Taken) -- Jack's love interest in Season 3. So now you know why I'd only prefer to have this season. :-)
Character Reference: Wish to be Jack when he was romancing Ethan!
Visit: Dawson's Creek


Do I need to say more about this?!
Character reference: I don't think that I could relate to anyone. I particularly love Bailey, though!
Visit: Grey's Anatomy


When I was in my second relationship, there was a time that I'd rather watch this than talk to him. He knew that when it was on during Thursdays on RPN 9, I'm off-limits to him! I guess that it was a sign that our relationship was truly doomed to fail! Hahaha!
Character reference: None.
Visit: Onceagain


Before SATC came, Ally McBeal is my bible! Whenever an episode ends, I'd cry my heart out. I was lonely then. I was longing for intimacy. The way Ally does in the series. Good thing that I was able to get out of her world.
Character reference: Ally, of course!
Visit: Ally McBeal Fox UK, Quotes


The One With All the Ten Seasons! So fun! So beautiful to have!
Character reference: I'm more of Monica with her being domineering and obssessive complusive.
Visit: Friends

Felicity had two problems in her life throughout the series: what to do with her life and who to choose between Ben and Noel! Shet! Kung ganyan lang sana kahaba ang hair nating lahat! No wonder, she cut it short on Season 2! Sobrang haba na, eh! Hehehe...
Character reference: Felicity, in my wondering years.
Visit: A Felicity Page, Quotes


One of the best!!! Damn, I wanna see the latest seasons!
Character reference: None
Visit: ER


Before Ally and way before SATC, I was an X-Philer! This is one of my must-haves!
Character reference: None.
Fave mutant: Season 1's Eugene Tooms! He scares me!
Visit: X-Files

And my ultimate must-haves?!


SATC Box Set! Nampucha! $200 siya!
Character reference: A combination of Carrie and Miranda
Visit: Sex and the City Quotes


X-Files Cabinet Set! Priceless! Sa sobrang mahal, di ko na inalam pa ang presyo! Malabo nang makuha ko pa siya!

2 comments:

Carlos Juanito :) said...

i love the show MY SO CALLED LIFE. its a moving series. i wished it stayed long

sineasta said...

Hello, Carlos Juanito! My feeling is the same re the show. However, do you remember that it was shown at the time when Claire Danes could've made it big here (partly because of the show). Then suddenly, she badmouthed the Philippines after shooting "Brokedown Palace." Afterwards, most Pinoys who know her hated her for it. Ayun, semplang ang career dito... :-D