Thursday, February 14, 2008

Google Sharon/Google Me

Even Google recognizes how big a Sharonian fan I am! Key in Sharon Cuneta on Google images and you'll find me on page 21 (of page 39)! Ang tindi!

Isa na sa mga pinapanga-pangarap ko sa buhay ay natupad. Last Thursday, I went to Our Lord's Grace Montessori to visit Mega on the set of Caregiver. We were supposed to watch the shooting but we ended waiting for her during breaks in her "dressing room." So habang wala pa siya, mega-chikahan lang kami nina Cynthia, Lorie, and Gigi (of Sharonians Online). During her breaks, she would just sit and watch LOTR on DVD then share stories every once in a while (about the film or anything that comes to her mind). When she was finally done at around 1:30 AM and about to go, I handed her a letter and a DVD copy of My Only Love (thanks to the gorgeous Acy - of My Only Love series - for this one!). Ayun, pinakilala na ko ni Gigi and Mega told me that she'd be reading the letter once she gets home. Konting beso and off she went.

The next day, Ren (another onliner) told me that Shawie asked about me, sorta hinahanap 'ata ako. O, di ba? Natatandaan na niya ko. That was February 8, two days before my birthday. Parang advance birthday gift ko na from her.

During the Sharon taping last Tuesday, she thanked me for the letter onstage (nasa tuktok kasi kami holding a "We Are Sharonians Online" banner) then again when we met with her at the dressing room. Touched daw siya. (Ow, di ba!) Tinanong pa nga ako kung ano raw ba spelling ng pangalan ko. 'Di niya ata naintindihan 'yung pagsulat ko ng (nick)name ko sa letter.

Ayun lang, happy na ko! I just want her to know that I exist and at least be recognized as one of her admirers. I don't ask much. 'Yun lang talaga. Pramis. Well. . . Ibang usapan na if I'd really get to work with her in the future. Heaven na 'yun! Di ba, Cynth?!

Siguro you might find it cheesy and OA and corny (and kadiri even for those snobs out there!) but I know that you admire someone, too, and you just feel that you have to meet the person. Eh parte na siya ng buhay mo di ba?

I know naman na wala pa ko sa kalingkingan ng mga matagal ng sumusuporta kay Shawie. Kaya naman mataas ang paghanga ko sa kanila. Hindi matatawaran ang loyalty at devotion nila kay Mega. Umula't umaraw, literally & figuratively - sa buhay man nila o ni Mega, and'yan sila para sumuporta sa kanya. (Balang araw, masusulat ko rin ang script na para sa kanila at hopefully ma-produce onscreen.) Hindi biro ang maging isang super (in this case, mega) fan! Kinakarir talaga. So sa lahat ng natsi-tsipan sa kanila, nek-nek n'yo! Ano ba naman ang pagkakaiba nila sa mga taong humahabol-habol sa mga nilalagawan?! Ang halos nag-ii-stalk ng exes?! Ang halos magpatayo ng shrine para sa minamahal?! Wala! Mas matindi pa nga ang mga 'yun. May pagnanasa factor! Eewness talaga! Eh ang paghanga sa isang idolo, basta ma-recognize lang, keri na. Wala naman silang hinahanap na kapalit.


(L) Sharonians Online waiting for Mega after the show; (R) Gigi (in pink), Racquel, Lorie


(R) Cynthia, still getting starstruck after all these years

Next project ko: Madonna & Barbra! (Mangarap lang ng mangarap hangga't kaya!)

No comments: