Monday, February 25, 2008

Presenting: The SeX-Files!

Sex and the City movie full trailer is finally out! Yay! Just seeing the teaser trailer already gives me the goose bumps, reminding me of the great times I have spent with these gals. Now, seeing them again makes my heart throb faster!

(What did you do, Steve? How could you? Miranda's my favorite gal!)

So here it is! (Ralph, there's your J-Hud for you!) Can't wait for May 2008! (I'm hoping that it will be shown here in May, as well.)



SexandtheCityMovieBlog.com: Sex and the City Full Trailer
Uploaded by gsantamaria

Oh my! I didn't expect this one! I am not sure if I have learned about the filming of it and just forgot about it or if it was really a surprise for me. But watch! Judging from the audience's reaction, you could tell that they, too, are excited over this one! Pati ako napapapalakpak! Teaser pa lang 'to, ah!

This one's in July! (Sana nga July din ang showing dito.)


That's The X-Files 2! Putek! I have missed Fox and Dana so much. What a treat it will be seeing them on the big screen after ten years.

If it's possible to get a fave overdose, I might get one this year! Imagine, Madonna's new album on April (with a rumored visit here in Pinas this year? Siyet! Pamatay 'yun!). Sharon's Caregiver on May (or August) and SATC. XF2 on July! Whoa! This is starting to be some year for me, eh?

Yay talaga! Ahluvit!

No comments: