Saturday, January 08, 2011

MMFF 2010

Nakalimang MMFF entries ako this year for the first time. It wasn't planned. It was also not because I was looking forward to seeing so many entries this year. It just so happened that I was feeling stressed with school works that I needed to de-stress. Watching movies does that for me, whether sa sinehan o sa DVD; whether maganda ang pinapanood ko o tamang pangpalipas-oras lang. It takes my mind off the stress and gives me enough time to relax and rethink about my options re the stressors.

Kapag school activities ang stressors ko, pelikula lang ang katapat niyan. Kapag emotional battle, ay, tulog na walang puknat ang sagot diyan at pag-iwas pansamantala sa mundo kaya deadma sa text at social activities. Maski nga blogging ay napabayaan ko nu'ng nakaraang buwan. May mga panggulo kasi sa buhay na minarapat kong tanggalin muna sa aking sistema para gumaganda-ganda naman ang takbo ng buhay. Ayun! Successful naman.

Anyway, to read more about my filmfest post, go here: MMFF 2010.

No comments: