Saturday, April 02, 2005

"Boogeyman"

Biboy and I saw "Boogeyman" last night. Oh man, did it suck big time! I don't know why I had to content myself on reading just one review which gave the movie 4 stars (out of 5). Sana nagbasa pa ko ng iba! (I did recently and the one I've read was the only good review I've seen! Damn! Nasa unahan kasi ng Google search, e. The rest hated the film!) Siguro I wanted to convince myself that the movie might be good so I believed that review. Stupid me! Sana nag-Miss Congeniality 2 na lang kami!

Speaking of boogeyman, Biboy (at ako na rin!) has his own boogeyman to deal with. Someone has been sending been threatening messages saying that he would expose him and I to his father. The words were quite vulgar and rude (like "tira" and "kati") that it seemed like that person has been holding a grudge against him. He doesn't know who the person was because the message came from an unknown 0910 number. We thought that it was their youngest sister because they were at odds with one another lately. But it wasn't her since she said that she respects our (Biboy and I) relationship and wouldn't do such a thing even if they are angry at each other.

Then last night, that person texted Biboy's father. He/She told him about my relationship with his son and Angel. He/She even knew that Angel was spending a vacation with them this week. Hindi maisip ni Biboy kung sino ba 'yun pero mukhang malaki galit (o tampo o selos o kung anuman) sa kanya. Wala talagang maisip na kagalit si Biboy para gumawa ng ganun. It seemed like that person is within the family's circle (as what Elma suggested) because he has been provoking his father to get angry at him. Aside from that, how else would he know his father's number? At the moment, dead-ma lang ang papa niya tungkol dun. Inisip na naninira lang 'yung tao. But knowing his attitude, siguradong darating ang araw na bubulyawan niya si Biboy at isusumbat lahat ng 'yun. The presence of Angel at home seems to be calming his nerves during those moments. Blessing na rin siguro 'yung pagpayag ko na kunin niya si Angel dito this week.

Now that we have scratched their youngest on the list, ang hirap mag-isip kung sino ang may gawa nu'n. It's quite frightening because we don't know who we are dealing with. Who knows what's his next move is now that his messages failed to bring what he expects it to bring? What's so sad even is that his father asked his oldest sister to move out of the house thinking that it might be her girlfriend's family who has been doing such mess. Dahil sa nangyari 'yan, mas lalo lang sila magkakasira ng ate niya.

I hope and I pray that this would end. If Biboy is concern more for me, my concern goes to him. He doesn't deserve these distractions now that he has been doing his board review. Wala ako masyado magawa. Natatakot din ako sa maari pang mangyari but I'm not showing him that. Kung sabay kaming matatakot, baka lalong magulo ang isipan niya. Ang alam ko lang ay may araw din ang taong 'yun. Di siya magtatagumpay sa mga binabalak niya...