Tuesday, September 01, 2009

A Star-Studded Dream


I have forgotten how it started, but what I remembered what that I was on top of Joseph, faking the pleasure I was getting from him. I was holding out for somebody 'ata, and I didn't want him to know that I was doing it with Joseph. Don't ask me to elaborate anymore 'cause it was just a dream! 'Di ko nga alam ba't si Joseph ang nandu'n eh I find him kaderder!

After we're done, he put on his briefs and shirt, and turned on his tsipipay laptop. Then he sat in front of my PC and turned it on, as well. (Kinda reminiscent of what exes did. Haha!) When it was on, he played solitaire -- which was kinda metaphorical with him asking if I enjoyed what we did. I said yes, only that I was having an asthma attack to actually enjoy it fully. So feeling alone siya with the solitaire, ganu'n?

Then I told him to put on his pants when I heard people coming in. He stood up, put on a towel on his waist, and checked who was outside. When he came back, Gerald and Jake was with him, in their backpacks. I remembered that I called for them before the Joseph thingy happened.

I didn't know whether to be embarrassed at that situation or not. But I just played it cool, acting as if nothing happened. I asked Gerald for photocopies of some lesson (or script 'ata 'yun). Then I handed them their previous works. Si Gerald medyo pasaway. Hindi nag-pass ng ilang activities. Si Jake, OC. He had asked me kung ano ang grades niya sa lahat ng activities.

Joseph left. Sabi ko 'wag muna, but he did. Na-OP siguro o na-insecure.

Jake commented, "Bakit kasi hindi maghanap ng ibang trabaho, eh?"

Sabi ko, "'Uy, ex ni Sandara 'yan." In my mind I thought that they knew what had happened between us pero parang OK lang. Still, I was getting embarrassed. Like your parents, you don't want to know that your teachers are doing it!

"Alam ba niya?"

"Malay ko. Hindi na sila, eh."

Then I saw Joseph's laptop in front of me saying, "Babalik 'yan. Naiwan niya laptop, o."

Bago pa man magpatuloy ang kuwento, I woke up at the calling of the garbage collector! Keyniz!

The dream may have come about when I saw my favorite student's drawing of me and his letter yesterday. Na-miss ko siya. Hindi ko na siya mahagilap. Nagtatago sa bundok ng UPLB! Saka na-miss ko rin ang pagtuturo. I wish to teach film once I'm done with my master's program. Sana nga magtuloy-tuloy na ang paggaling ko. Amen!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ang sasarap naman nila sa picture nila. para silang pagkain na binebenta at pwedeng bilhin tapos kakainin!

-acy

sineasta said...

pili na! hahaha. keyniz nga! di orgy ang dream ko! hihihi!