Saturday, May 13, 2006

Biboy's TV Debut!

Heatstroke
Emergency, 2006


Yesterday, the Emergency team of GMA-7 went to The Medical City to interview a doctor there about heatstroke. Aside from that, they asked some people from the staff to do a reenactment of an emergency situation that involves heatstroke. Biboy was one of them! He played the one who suffered a heatstroke.

Tonight, the segment was shown on TV! I couldn't help but laugh when I saw him on TV. Not because it was funny but because I am not used to seeing him on the screen. Plus, because it was a first, I felt kinda awkward about it. I didn't know that he himself felt the same way.

After the segment, we just laughed it off. But of course, I'm proud of my baby. Revilla'ng-Revilla talaga! Hehehe. (We usually tease him that he looks like Bryan Revilla which he hates a lot!) I even told my friends to watch it reminding them over and over again. However, most of them must've slept already since it was shown at 1:30 AM. Si Leigh lang ang sigurado kong nakapanood kasi nag-text siya pagkatapos.

Sabi pa nga ni Biboy that his exercise scene was not shown. Sobra siyang nahirapan sa mga stretching and push-ups na pinagawa sa kanya for the camera, especially that it was shot at around 8 AM and he was on shift the night before (10 PM - 6 AM). Wala pa siyang tulog nu'n.

I just told him that the said scene might be included in a Special Edition DVD as part of the Deleted Scenes! Hahahaha....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sayang talaga, wala pang cable ang GMA 7. I can't watch! Although Im hooked on 'Sa Piling Mo'. Ang gwapo kasi ni William Maritinez eh. hahaha

sineasta said...

Girl, that's Albert Martinez! Hehehe... Na-confuse ka ah! :-)