Friday, May 26, 2006

Guilty No More

For a while, there was a guilty feeling in me after I have written about you and the things you said. But I realized that there shouldn't be any guilt after I have spoken to one of "our" friends about it. Apparently, back in college, you have hurt her, as well. You may have forgotten about it already but you can't deny the fact that after that incident, you and her had a falling out. She thought that you were good friends so she didn't expect that you could do such a thing. Even I was shocked when I learned about it.

But come to think of it, I have remembered that the world had always revolved around you. You were never interested in the things I said. It was always about you. So I hope that you would enjoy your life despite the fact that you have stepped on some of your friend's toes. Kung sa'n ka liligaya, bahala ka. I just hope that such acts of selfishness won't haunt you in the end.

Happy wedding!

No comments: