Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Meme: Page 123

1. Grab the nearest book.
2. Turn to page 123.
3. Mark the fifth sentence. Pick up the next three sentences and post. (In other words, post sentence nos. 6-8 on page 123.)
4. Acknowledge the book and the author.
5. Tag 3 people in turn.


The superlative degree is used to compare three or more persons or things. Add est to form the superlative. If the adjective ends in e, just add r for the comparative and st for the superlative.

As I've told you, Carl, this is gonna be one corny tag for me. The nearest books I have around are English books for my lessons. Tingnan mo naman, the post above was about "Comparison of Adjective". Corny, di ba? Hehehe...

I'm not really much of a book reader; movie person kasi talaga ako. But there are light-reading books that catch my fancy from time to time. No novels for me, though. La ako tiyaga for it.

Tagging Acy, April, & Ate Yang!

2 comments:

Acy Ramos said...

ano ba dada jheck, ano ba yang book sa tabi mo??! hahahaha! kakadugo naman ng nose yan!

sineasta said...

kakaloka, di ba?! hahaha!