Thursday, February 01, 2007

Semikalistas

When I turned semikal during the last week of December, I wanted some change. Call it a statement or what-have-yous. But I was just pretty stress out these last few weeks at ang napagbuntungan ay ang buhok ko. Actually, I have been contemplating about it for a few months already especially when I saw my pic with the same haircut back in 2001. Na-miss ko lang. Then, I realized how stress-free this haircut is! Pag gising sa umaga, di na kailangang magsuklay. Pagkaligo, di na kailangang ayusin. It saves me a lot of time when going to school.


What I didn't realized, though, was the craze it would create amongst my students! Last year, you'd never see one guy who would sport such a hair cut. Mga teenagers kasi, maporma! Mahihilig sa mga anime-look. But since last week, unti-unting nagsulputan ang mga semikalistas! Some of those guys were even the cuties in school.

Ang tindi talaga! Mga gaya-gaya! Kainis! :-)

No comments: