Friday, July 29, 2005

ICON Out

The fourth issue of ICON is finally out! Ergo, my article's out already! Yehey! I haven't seen it, though, because I didn't have the chance to go out of the house these last three days. Angelo just informed me through e-mail.

Just tonight, I received an SMS and a call from Direk Ellen thanking me for the "wonderful" article. I haven't told her yet about the magazine because I wanted to read the article first. Baka kasi may nabago. But then, she loved it! She told me that I have written all the important details of our conversation that other writers missed. Hay, kakataba ng puso! She asked me whether I'd be writing continously for the magazine but I said that I don't know. "You should continue writing," she said. Naks! Sarap naman pakinggan! I asked her to write Angelo na lang and tell him how "wonderful" I am. Hehehe. She would daw.

Anyway, I'll get a copy tomorrow. Excited na ko! Although hanggang ngayon, di ko pa rin alam kung may bayad ako run. If I were young, the payment's not gonna be a problem. Before, ang nasa isip ko, di baleng mababa sahod as long as you enjoy and love what you do. But the situation's different now. I am not just living for myself. I have Angel to look after. I have to earn and save for her future.

No comments: