Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Mmm-bap!

:Yay!:
I finally had a taste of the Korean dish called Bibimbap! Biboy and I ate at K.I.M.C.H.I., SM Megamall food court. Bibimbap is what I used to see Korean actors eat in movies, aside from Kimbap. It tastes good! It is a mixture of beef and vegetable combined with rice, sauce, and fried egg. One whole meal, I should say. I searched the net for its recipe and there seems to be quite a variation with the vegetable. It's up to one's taste on what vegetable he prefers to add. What we had earlier had bean sprouts (togue), onion, and cabbages. I'd try to make it some time. I'd also do Kimbap only that I wouldn't know where to buy the bamboo mat for it. Anyway, I'll ask around.

:Yes!:
My loan application in AIG was granted and I pick-up the check earlier. I'd be paying my other credit cards so that I'd just be paying AIG. Then, we'll buy some new parts for my computer. It has been giving up since time immemorial! I realized that it has been seven years old now and I couldn't blame it if it crashes down every now and then. Besides, I'm really getting pissed off with its mood swings! So I'd better give it its much needed rest! :-p

:Whoa!:
Saw Fantastic Four today! My oh my! That damn Chris Evans was so freaking hot!!! Literally and metaphorically speaking!

No comments: