Tuesday, June 07, 2005

And the Stakes Just Keep on Going!

I have already contacted Sir Angelo yesterday. So this is it! I'm definitely in! Wala nang atrasan 'to. It's a good thing that there would be complimentary movie tickets waiting for me in their office. At least, in case it'd be only for one, si Biboy na lang ang bibilhan ko. I'd be getting them tomorrow.

Then, I have texted Direk Ellen today and she is free for interview on Monday by 5 PM. My concern now is where to conduct the interview. Should I ask her preference or should I choose the place? In case it'd be the latter, should I pay for the expenses? Normally, I wouldn't worry about paying. But as you know, I'm on the tight budget these last few months. Hindi na ko pwedeng magpakabayani tulad ng dati at sagutin ang mga gastos na pwedeng 'yung pinapasukan ko naman ang umintindi. I've no permanent income to speak of. I've asked Sir Angelo about it and I'm still waiting for his reply.

But get this! Direk Ellen sent me a message once more asking if I want to interview his actors, too! OMG! The stakes just keep getting higher and higher! Talk about overwhelmed to the highest degree! Of course, being clueless as I am, I didn't know what to say. I'll leave it to our assoc. editor. Naks! Nakiki-our daw ako! If it was up to me, sympre naman, gusto ko 'yun!

No comments: