Monday, June 06, 2005

Tarantanga!

I just learned that the next issue of Icon will be coming out this July! OMG! Talk about more pressure on my end! Lalo akong natatarantanga! My thoughts just went zooming all over the place. Ngayon ko pa lang nakontak si Angelo through e-mail and text. I've asked him a couple of questions re the sop's of conducting interviews and making write-ups. Aside from that, I also asked him if I'd be watching the movies at the festival out of own expenses. Isa 'yun sa isang malaking concern ko re this assignment. I have to watch three films and each movie costs PhP200! I could watch one of the films in UP Film Institute for a hundred bucks, though. But then, of course, I won't be seeing it alone. I'd bring Biboy along so the cost would get double. OMG! My heart is beating so fast...

No comments: