Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Crying, I Feel Like

I saw Star Wars Episode III today with Biboy, Imee, and Charm. It was Biboy who paid for the tickets and I bought the popcorn and drink. I only have PhP300 on my pocket and I was reserving the hundred in case of emergency. So technically, I only have PhP200 to spare which I embarrassingly asked from dad. I am really broke, to say the least. We could not make deliveries even though we have lots of orders since the writer hasn't been replaced yet. I have no more spare money from the bank. If ever I'd withdraw it, my account will be closed. I don't want that to happen, of course.

After the movie, I was so hungry! Been wanting to eat something special even though I'd use my credit card. But as I see the price of food in the restaurant, the more I feel hungry and worst at the same time. Imagine, a slice of cake would cost me more than a hundred bucks! It was impractical to spend such amount knowing I do not know where to get money in the next couple of weeks.

What we did, though, was go to Jollibee and use the hundred pesos for our meal. I felt so sad and pathetic. Imagine, pinagkasya namin ni Biboy ung isang daan para sa pagkain naming dalawa. Para lang pangtawid-gutom. I know that I should still feel grateful because at least I have a hundred bucks to use but please spare me the hypocrisy this time. We are not used to doing this. Usually, when we go out, we spend more or less PhP200 for our meal. Medyo tipid na 'un kasi kung hindi sa Jollibee, sa food court kami kumakain.

I feel like my family and I are going into a deep financial crisis till we find something that would generate us income monthly. Tita Dolly had told me that mom might get terminated from work this December. So if that happens, what would happen to us? To Ginger's education? Then, next year, Angel will be going to school already. So where would we get the money to spend for it? Who would spend for it?

I feel so down and low. I almost feel like crying. Dagdagan pa nang mga walang katuturang selos ni Biboy. At ng video shop na di matuloy-tuloy. Di ko na alam gagawin ko...

2 comments:

sineasta said...

Ei, I didn't know that you were reading my personal blog pala. Gulat ako sa post mo. It was very much appreciated, nevertheless. :)

Yeah, I know that everything will turn out right naman. It's just that, sometimes, things really get on your nerves while you're trying to reach the "end". If only you could fast-forward your life and see how things will go in the end.

When I was young, I thought of working abroad. But now, I think I'm ok here. At least, despite all the troubles, I have my family and friends here, right? However, I'm not exactly rejecting the idea. I guess, if something really tempting comes along that would make me decide to work overseas, I might grab it. In the meantime, I want to establish myself here first.

Ei, thank's for the words of encouragement! :)

sineasta said...

Nah, I don't mind. I'm glad that you enjoy reading my blogs. c",)