Wednesday, June 08, 2005

The Main Questions Is...

OK. Everything has been set. Biboy would be getting the tickets in the Makati office at 10 AM today. My interview with Direk Ellen will be on Monday at 5 PM at a cafe near her place. All I have to do now is re-sked for lunch the next day probably the get-together with the barkada this Saturday or just catch up with them. It's because the next showing of Mga Pusang Gala in Cubao will be on Saturday at 6:30 PM. I still don't know what films to watch since I don't have any idea how many tickets will be given to me. I hope that they would be enough for me to see three films (including "MPG") and Formula 17. I'm so looking forward to seeing this film because not only because of the hotties but mainly because it is Asian.

Out of all these, there's a question that's bothering me. What exactly is this? Is this a job where I could consider myself as part of the staff and be given assignments all the time? Or just a freelance thing? Of course, I want this to be permanent but it isn't up to me. I just hope that I'd make a great work out of this project that they consider me for something permanent. OR, something good would come out out of this...

No comments: