Thursday, June 30, 2005

Tickets in Abundance

I saw a special screening of War of the Worlds today with Biboy. Four hours before the showing, dad told me that he has extra two tickets for the film. I tried asking friends to join us but it was futile. Elma had to go home immediately because her children are with her mother. Than-than was on his way to the province to see his ailing grandmother. Jen needed to rest more because she just recovered from a flu. I tried asking other people but couldn't find any. In the end, kami lang ni Biboy ang nanood. Then, my sister also had two unused tickets because she didn't see the movie. She had to review for her exams tomorrow. If only I was informed earlier about those tickets, I could've find people to use them. What a waste of money! Anyway, the screening is of a charitable cause.

No comments: