Monday, June 13, 2005

The Interview

We met with Direk Ellen today for the interview at UCC, Tomas Morato. Biboy and I arrived there before 5 PM and we saw her with Ed Instrella (manager of Cherry Pie Picache), Atty. Joji Antonio (of MLR Films), and Adam (I think! Atty. Joji's son).

Ed Instrella stayed for a while during the few minutes of interview. Direk Ellen commended me for a well-researched and organized questions. She told me that there was once a guy who iterviewed her and brought no questions with him. He just let her talk whatever she wants to speak about. How rude, right?

Direk Ellen was pleasant to talk to. She wasn't intimidating at all. We've talked for about two hours and there was never a dull moment with her. I'm so glad that I get to do this project!

Will do the write-up soon!

No comments: