Friday, February 11, 2005

Birth Day 2005

I woke up at around 11:30 a.m. I was expecting to wake up earlier than that once Biboy arrives. But I received a message from him saying that he'd be going here a little late than was planned. So I went back to sleep. Apart from that, I received a phone call from Babes. She had greeted me and she asked about Saturday's plans.

A little before 12 p.m., I asked daddy to drive me to South Supermarket. I bought the neccesary stuff needed for my Pasta A La King. When we went home at around 1:30 p.m., Biboy was already here. After finishing the cheeseburger meal (upgraded to Twister fries and Coke float) I bought from Mc Donald's and the massage I asked from Biboy, I proceeded to the kitchen and cooked.

I was quite disappointed with how my Pasta A La King turned out. The sauce wasn't thick enough dahil naparami 'yung nalagay kong tubig. Then, the pasta was overcooked which really suprised me since binantayan ko naman 'yung pagkulo nun. When I have put the sauce and the pasta together, matabang ang lasa! Sobrang nainis talaga ako. Wala naman akong masyadong magawang remedy dahil magkahalo na sila. I just added salt, pepper, all spice seasoning, and italian seasoning to it. Medyo nagkalasa pero kulang pa rin. Marami pa naman 'yung niluto ko dahil I've asked Mama and others to drop by the house. I also planned to give some to Biboy's family. Ayun, natabangan nga sila. Gusto ko pa naman sanang magpasikat sa mama ni Biboy. Hay...

Anyway, despite that, this day turned out okay. Biboy was here. At least we were able to spend our 2nd anniversary together. The letter I wrote him (To Bi or Not to Bi) made him cry. Iyakin kasi talaga 'yun, e. Hehehe.

Angel was also here. Nung pinapunta ko sina Mama, pinahatid ko na rin si Angel. Kasama ni Mama sina Tita Josie, A.R., at Dana. Binigyan ko sila ng pabaon dahil nga marami 'yung niluto ko.

I fell asleep at 11 p.m. (after watching American Idol 4) while bringing Angel to sleep. The day ended with Mommy's phone call at exactly 12 a.m.

Thank you, God, for this wonderful day!