Thursday, February 10, 2005

To Bi or not to Bi

On the midnight of February 10, 2003, you called me and greeted me a "Happy Birthday!" With that, you played the guitar and sang to me, "Is it okay if I call you mine?" It was oh-so-sweet that you made me cry. No one has ever done that to me. It was then that I fully realized that I am making the right decision.

The morning after, you visited me and tried to say goodbye. You felt that it was just proper because you thought that it was hopeless to pursue me any further. "Ngayon pa kung kailan sinasagot na kita?" were the next words you heard from me. Since then, my life has changed. Since then, I never felt this happy.

Thank you for the two wonderful years that we've shared. Thank you for staying with me despite my tantrums and all my "kasungitan". I believe that you are the only now who could stand them.

I want you to know that within those years, it never occurred to me that we would be apart. I know and I feel that we would stay together for a very long time, if not forever.

Bi, you are the man of my dreams. Through thick and thin, I'd stay with you. You have asked me several times to be patient with you. This time, I'm asking the same thing from you. Please be patient with me. I know that I'm not "perfect" or as sweet as you want me to be. I may not express it all the time or show my feelings the way you want me to but I am truly and deeply in love with you. I could not see myself being with another man in the future other than you.

I love you, Bi! Happy Anniversary!