Friday, February 11, 2005

SMS Greetings and others

In order of succession...

Nean: Hapi bday!
(This is Ne-an's fourth greeting already. The other three were sent a few days back.)

Epoy: Happy birthday! Many more birthdays to come. God bless you.
(Everytime someone greets me "God bless you" through sms, I feel so distant with the person sending the message even if we are good friends. The statement seems so formal to me.)

Wheng: Hello! Kung hei fat choy! Happy birthday! I wish u good health and successful career. Mabuhay!
(Naku naman, Wheng! Wala na bang pepersonal pa riyan sa message mo?)

Mommy: It's your birthday today hope it will give you more love, happiness, good luck and long life all thru d year & many many many more years 2 come happy b'day. Luv u
(Mom called me thru my fone at exactly 12 a.m. 8 p.m. in Oman.)

Elma (MMS-cake): Hi bes! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! I Hope ur happy kht marami tayong poblema :-). Labyu BES!
(Elma never fails to greet me with a personal message. I love her so much! Truly the best!)

Leigh: helo!HAPPY BIRTHDAY Po!c leigh 2. d me alm kung ngyn o bkas bday mo.basta, bti n agd kita.miz u lng.ano bng landline mo?call u eh.
(Had a telephone conversation with Leigh afterwards.)

Jheck: Hmm... No greeting from Jen? :(
Jen: ito naman.. d pa tapos ang araw noh! =) HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY! enjoy! *hug&kiss*
Jheck: Hehe. Thank u! I thought u made kalimot e.
Jen: of course not! =) kaw pa! =)

Dex: Hapi bday pogi.

***
Got phone calls from Babes, Mama, Bangge, and Joanne (after I texted her!)
Got Friendster greetings from Carlota, Paul, and Randy Losentes