Thursday, February 10, 2005

Subject: Re: Little Things

To: "Pislaan, Arnel" <arnel.pislaan@misys.com>
From: Jheck David <jekoy@kenkoy.ph
>
Subject: Re: Little Things

Arnel,

Thank you for finding time to greet me. I appreciate that.

When I told Than-than to tell you my response re your last effort, I meant it. "Pag-iisipan ko," were my exact words. I don't know though if Than-than told you those exact words. I believe (and I feel) that you are sincere with your apologies this time and I am grateful for that. The thing is, I don't make the decisions alone anymore. I have to consider the feelings of Biboy, my boyfriend for two years now, re this matter. He knows what had happened to us. Or, I guess, my part of the story. When I asked him if it would be okay with him if we (you and I) could be friends again, he said no. And I respect that.

I hope that you wouldn't take it the wrong way. Or would take it against Biboy. He has the right to not agree with my decision since I've asked him. Frankly, just the idea hurt him. It had hurt me, too, that I hurt him with that. I've done so many mistakes in the past and I don't wanna make another more that would hurt him or jeopardize my relationship with him. Aside from that, he knows how much I went through with what what happened between us and he wants to protect me.

It's not a matter of saying that you're already "too late" in making amends with the past. It is just, "it is not yet the proper time". I am not closing my doors to reconciliation neither do Biboy. Again, it isn't just the right time. When will the right time be? I don't know...

Hindi naman sa nagmamatigas ako o nag-iinarte. I hope that you would understand that I'm in a different situation now. If I am in a different circumstance, we could talk about things anytime we want to. But I have to consider many things now. I don't know how else I could explain it to you so I hope you got my point.

Also, please stop asking Elma or Than-than to help you with me. It is jeopardizing their relationship with Biboy. He was truly hurt with what Than-than did and felt somehow betrayed by him. The last thing I want to happen is for him to have this rift amongst the people I care for and love.

Again, thank you very much for the greeting.

Jheck.

P.S. For what its worth, I accept your apology. But let's just keep it that way for the meantime...