Sunday, February 06, 2005

Meet the Parents (For Real!)

Today, Biboy's parents and daddy met. This wasn't the first time though. They have met a couple of times when they (Mr. & Mrs. Siddayao) bring Angel home after spending a week vacation with them. But today, they have spent a couple of minutes together and have talked. I don't know what they have talked about though since I wasn't eavesdropping.

How did it happen?

I went to SM North Edsa with daddy after mass. I'd be getting the three pair of pants (two for me and one for Biboy) that Biboy and I bought last Friday (start of the 3-Day Sale). We left them for alteration. Meanwhile, Biboy and his parents also went there because they'd be buying a digital camera. They have chosen a Canon digicam that costs PhP34,500. They've learned that they could pay it in an installment basis without interest using HSBC credit card. Since they don't have any and I have one, Biboy texted me and asked me if they could used mine. So, after a few minutes, I met up with them. Only that the transaction was cancelled because my card was already over its limit and they didn't want to pay an additional thousand bucks if we'd be using another credit card.

How did it feel?

Hmmm... T'was kinda weird (I don't know if it was the proper word.) seeing them together, talking. But I was quite confident that they wouldn't be talking about Biboy and me. It was such an informal set-up. We were even standing the whole time we were together. Of course, Biboy and I just kept a safe distance between us. We didn't talk much nor made any movements that would give them suspicions about our relationship.

My only concern though is when they would get together alone without us. Daddy have talked about meeting with Mr. Siddayao's officemates re the product he was endorsing. They said that they'd be scheduling something up and Mr. Siddayao even gave daddy his calling card. If that happens, that would really be scary since if it were up to him, Mr. Siddayao might've totally prevented Biboy from seeing me...