Friday, February 25, 2005

Another 15 Seconds of Fame

Whoa! My "Constantine" review was read in Cinema One's Review Night by Ryan Agoncillo. This was the fourth review that I've sent that was read in the show. That's why when Bianca Gonzales introduced my name, she said "Suki!"

Ryan found my comments about Keanu's acting very funny. "Galing ng review mo, Jheck, a!" he said. He added that he doesn't know if I was being sarcastic or true to my words. (Hah! Tinatanong pa ba 'yon? Hehehe...) S'yempre, Keanu wasn't too keen about it...

(Keanu naman! Was that too much for you to handle?)

Then, Bianca added, "You write... You're a writer. You should be... You wanna be a writer for us?"

Oh definitely yes! Wish ko lang!

The truth is, that is one of my motives for sending my reviews constantly to them. Of course, I want to my opinions re a certain movie heard but at the back of my mind, I want them to notice my works and persistence. I wish that one day, I would receive an e-mail from them asking me to try working with them. That would be the greatest!

I wonder what I would do to be part of the show (or the industry)...