Thursday, February 10, 2005

Subject: Little Things

To: Jheck David <jekoy@kenkoy.ph>
From: "Pislaan, Arnel" <arnel.pislaan@misys.com
>
Subject: Little Things

Hi Jheck,

musta na?

I hope everything is fine with you.
Happy Birthday nga pala...

I hope one day you'll give me a chance na makausap ka.
Nahihiya na ako kila Than2 at Elma.. kaya siguro thru this email
I would be able to ask you personally.

Let's talk.

We've been friends for a long time and I knew I destroyed what we've built for years.

Ang dami ko pang gustong sabihin but I rather wait till we see each other.
We never really expressed what we truly feel inside. Kahit me sama tayo ng
loob sa isa't isa we never really argued. lagi na lang tayo nakikiramdam sa nararamdaman ng bawat isa.
It's about time we tell each other face to face kung ano talaga ang sama ng
loob natin.

I am really sorry Jheck for what I've done.
I was swallowed by my selfishness and pride.
Things happened to me which I never expected. Both good and bad.
It took me a lot of effort to rebuild myself and it would not be complete if your not back in my life.

I would only be truly happy if I see the four of us sitting together in a coffee shop and talking.

Just tell me the time and place where you are most comfortable.
usap tayo.

Oo nga pala, I read this email and I can't help but think of you.

Jheck, I'm sorry - I was wrong.
and please give me the chance to tell you this personally.

Too often we don't realize
what we have until it is gone;
Too often we wait too late to say
"I'm sorry - I was wrong."
Sometimes it seems we hurt the ones
we hold dearest to our hearts;
And we allow foolish things
to tear our lives apart.

Far too many times we let
unimportant things into our minds;
And then it's usually too late
too see what made us blind.

So be sure that you let people know
how much they mean to you;
Take that time to say the words
before your time is through.

Be sure that you appreciate
everything you've got
And be thankful for the
Little things in life
that mean a lot.

Give a little thanks to
the people who mean a lot!!