Friday, February 11, 2005

mIRC Downloads

Finally, I get to visit mIRC Undernet #mp3manila room. I've read in one of the PEx forums that you could download songs from the said room. Wow! Dami nga pwede i-download! I was really overwhelmed because I never thought that it existed here in the Philippines. I am used to using a chat-download software (DC++) but it was from Europe. It is where I am getting all my Madonna stuffs. In #mp3manila room, I could download all the Pinoy songs that I want! Plus more. La na kasing silbi 'yung Imesh pagdating sa mga song downloads.

It was such a blast using this room! Imagine, I got so many Pinoy songs plus someone gave a free internet access card (Frequency)! Di ko pa nga lang nasusubukan dahil baka scam.

Anyway, the songs I've got were:

1. Divo Bayer - Somewhere in My Past
2. Michael Cruz - Crazy for You
3. Rivermaya - Balisong / You'll Be Safe Here
4. Raymond Manalo - Only Me and You
5. Nikki Gil - Kasama Ka
6. Jed Madela - How Can I Fall
7. Bamboo - Masaya (ft. Ria Osorio) / Don't Wanna Wait in Vain (For Your Love)
8. Agot Isidro - Sa Isip Ko
9. Manilyn Reynes - Sayang na Sayang
10. Erik Santos & Sheryn Reyes - Now that I Have You
11. Josh Santana - Hindi Ko Kaya
12. Jerome John Hughes & Kyla - Let the Love Begin
13. Kristina Paner - Tamis ng Unang Halik
14. D' Sound - Tattooed in My Mind
15. King - Will You Wait For Me
16. Nina - I Don't Want to Be Your Friend / Shoo Bee Doo
17. Sheryn Regis - Come In Out of the Rain
18. Christian Bautista - Kailan Pa Ma'y Ikaw
19. DoReMi - I Can
20. MYMP - Every Little Thing He Does / Waiting in Vain
21. South Border - Rainbow
22. Sarah Geronimo - If Only
23. Luke Mijares - 214
24. Counting Crows - Accidentally in Love
25. Fantasia Barrino - I Believe
26. Diana deGarmo - Don't Cry Out Loud
27. Anna Fegi - San Ka na Ngayon

I'll be compiling a "Pinoy Ako!" CD compilations and play them tomorrow in the car while on the road to Tia Maria's...