Sunday, March 27, 2005

Angel's First Cinema Experience

I went to see "Robots" today with dad and Angel. It was Angel first visit to the cinema house. My oh my! I was excited more than she! Hehehe. However, while watching, she got more enthusiastic about her trips to the comfort room than the movie itself. It was because she could go and run around the movie house on the way to the comfort room. We had three or four trips there. The first time, she had to pee and the following times were for defacation. When I thought that she had enough, I didn't believe her anymore when she said that she needed to go to the c.r. again. I was right. She just wanted to run around again.

After that last request, a few minutes passed, she fell asleep. We slept at around 3 AM last night and woke up at 8 AM for church. With that, I was able to see the movie again, including the scenes I wasn't able to see. I just asked dad to take a nap, as well, while I'm watching.

(My "Robots" review can be found here.)