Sunday, March 06, 2005

A Day in My Life

My notes lifted from my fone, 6600:

10:00 AM
I wonder why there aren't so many people going to church these days. Is it just because of the priest celebrating at 9:00 AM or people are really skipping church these days?

10:03 AM
Oh, saw these three kids wearing Barbie clothes. I hate those clothes! Ung super pink? Have you seen them? Viviene bought a pair (one top and a skirt) last Christmas for Angel and it looked so tacky! Not to mention super baduy! Kala ko si Angel lang ang meron so I was shocked to see not one but three kids wearing them! Iba-ibang prints pero super pink pa rin! The kids are siblings ata. Isn't it enough that those clothes have Barbie written all over them that they have to put a patched Barbie picture in them? Imagine, Barbie patches! Talk about kabaduyan talaga!

10:10 AM
Church has always been a good place to do some guy spotting! Dami cutes! From young dads to teens, name it, it has them! Although, it wouldn't be proper to make some approaches. Kaya hanggang spotting lang talaga dapat! One advice though, close your eyes while praying 'cause you don'ty want this to you...

Me: Lord, patawarin N'yo po ako sa mga kasalanan ko. Oh, shit! Tang'na! Ang gwapo! Ooops! Sorry po. Di po Kayo 'yung sinasabihan ko. I mean, 'ndi po sa ndi Kayo gwapo. 'Yung shit po. Ooops! Di po Kayo 'yung shit. Ay, ewan! Tama na nga po. You know what I mean. Patawarin N'yo po ako sa mga kasalanan ko...

Busted!

10:20 AM
Never noticed that Dad had already made his upper teeth pulled. No ba 'yan? Asang lupalop ba ko at ngayon ko lang napansin?

12:30 PM
"If I die today, I know I did alright,"
--Morgan Freeman, "Million Dollar Baby

12:45 PM
I've read about a year ago or two that Dreamworks won't be using Ring 2's original plot. Para naman maiba. But then, why is it that the trailer has been showing almost the same plot as the original? Haven't they learned yet?

12:55 PM
Oh, I wanna see "Closer" so badly! I haven't seen a tearkjerker kind of movie lately and I'm clamoring for one. Seems like this is the one!

1:00 PM
Saw "The Pacifier" trailer again. T'was funny! I remembered that I couldn't stopped laughing after I first saw the kid who jumped out of the van and yelled "Landing!" Hahaha! Anyway, Vin Diesel said that the duck really bit his ear when it was just supposed to sorta-kiss it being a kissing-an-ear-kind-of-duck. After the stitches, the trainor said, "It wasn't supposed to do that." Yeah, tell him to him when he is not bleeding!!!

2:00 PM
I wanted to buy the "Stairway to Heaven" necklaces for Biboy and I. Only that they cost too much. For the pair, it cost PhP3,200. That's way too much for me these days. Its 14k silver plated with Swarovski crystals. Eversince I lost my necklace (the one stolen) which Dad gave me, I've been yearning to have a new one. My ideal one today is the one Carrie wore during her time with Aidan. It was her engagement ring put in a chain.

2:30 PM
Been struggling whether I should but "The Passion of the Christ" original DVD for PhP900 or the VCD for PhP199. I ended not buying any. DVD's too costly and the I wouldn't be satisfied with the VCD. I bought "Male Confessions" instead. Wow, extremes! From religious to sexual! Talk about sacrilige!

3:20 PM
Mark Herras looked so good in the Flawless posters. Of course, the pictures were computer enhanced. Nobody, and I mean, nobody, would look that good and flawless. Or else, they'd be a mannequin!

4:45 PM
The Tsekwa guy from J.P. Dry Good Merchandising store is one hot fella! I've been eyeing him the first time I saw him a few meters away. I know then that he is a cutie! While waiting for dad in front of their store, I realized that I forgot to buy adaptors for three-way rounded plugs. When I saw that they were selling such items, I told myself, aba, disisit! A chance to see him up close (and personal)! Oh yeah, he is definite looker! Hottah-hottah! Great cheekbones ala Brad Pitt, pointed nose, kissable lips. Kinda like the chinitos in the chino/koreanovelas. He's not friendly though. Such a turn-off! He just let the sales talk to the sales person in the store. Binutingting lang niya 'yung mga binebenta nila as if may iaaayos pa 'yung mga 'yun! Was he doing that all day long and all week long? Exciting naman!

I wonder though, kumikita kaya sila ng malaki? They may be selling anything from personal effects like bracelets to electrical wirings but they cost cheap! aside from that, there aren't many customers. So sasapat kaya 'yung kita nila even just for the rent of the place? Ba't ba masyado kang concern? Siyempre, mami-miss ko siya pag nalugi sila at umalis siya run! Hehehe...

5:30 PM
Masama ang loob ni Melanie Marquez sa mga organizers ng "Mrs. World". Bigla raw kasing tinanggal 'ung "Best Elegant" category. Malaki pa naman chance niya na mapanalunan 'yun. What's the "Best Elegant" category, you may ask? "Best in Elegant", sagot ni Melanie. O di ba, clearly stated? Taray!

6:15 PM
May sex video raw si Lucky Manzano! Eeow! "My dad knows that I'm not capable of doing such. I respect every inch of a woman's being!" Question: Which are you not capable of doing?

A. Having oral sex?
B. Letting a woman go down on you?
C. Making sex videos?
D. Or just plainly, having sex with a woman?

Game ka na ba? ! Your guess is as good as mine!

6:30 PM
Kwon Sang Woo (Cholo of "Stairway to Heaven"), sobrang accomodating daw, according to a GMA personnel who met up with him. He said, that Cholo even put food on his plate! Wow, sweetie! Cholo, pag dating mo, subuan mo ko, ha? *wink wink*

9:30 PM
The Bitches of Beverly Hills should be burn at the stakes! The purpose of "Simple Life" is for Nicole Ritchie and Paris Hilton to get out of their way to live simple lives, right? To meet commoners and live the way they do. So why do they still do whatever they want anytime they want to? They're such spoiled bratty bitches! Masama mang sabihin pero pa'no ba sila pinalaki ng mga magulang nila?! They should really be burn at the stakes! Oh, did I say bitch rather than witch? Then, ipakasta na lang sa sandamakmak na dobberman! Kala mo kung sino kagaganda! Pwe!

10:05 PM
I told my baby about the "STH" necklaces and added:

Me: Meron din silang Carrie necklaces. 'Yung may pangalan ni Carrie.
Him: Naku, e de ang haba nung sa 'yo. Jerrick Josue David. Di ka kaya mamantal nun?
Me: (laughing) Mas mahaba sa 'yo! Mula harap hanggang likod!
Him: (laughing) Uy, di 'un corny!

Yeah, yeah, yeah! My baby always cracks me up! No pun intended! Mwah mwah mwah!


-- end --