Friday, March 11, 2005

Good News, Bad News

I've a good news and a bad one. I'd start with the good news. I believe that it's better to start with it because if the bad is truly worse, no one could recover from it. So para que pa 'yung good news, di ba?

Good news: My written review for "Million Dollar Baby" was read again in Review Night. However, I like my review for Hitch (which I've sent, as well) better than "Million", okay na rin. The latter was shorter than the former kasi. Frustrating, though, that that they didn't get my last statement since they haven't seen the film (yet).

Bad news: Ryan and Bianca announced that tonight was their 199th episode. Next week, of course, would the 200th and it would be their last! They didn't elaborate the reason but they said that they'd be ending it with a sorta-party next week.

Hay, so para que pa na binanggit ni Bianca last week if I want to be their writer? S'yempre, di ko naman sineryoso 'yun pero napaisip din ako. Nagbabalak pa naman akong magpadala ng application letter sa kanila. I guess, that is the reason why I'm having second doubts about it. However, the group behind it, Creative Programs Inc., is looking for a Production Assistant Researcher and Segment Producer. I'm thinking of applying for the former. I am not so keen about it yet because I'm still weighing the other option of putting of up an internet cafe. Mom is telling me to study networking if I'm truly interested in it. I hope I could make up my mind as soon as possible...