Wednesday, March 16, 2005

Than-than and His Prince

Than-than dropped by today (technically, yesterday since it's already 2:30 a.m. of the 16th). He said that he was feeling kinda low. Depressed was his actual word. Of course, nothing gets Than-than down these days but love, or the lack thereof.

I wish I know how to help him with it. I've just given him my usual "words of wisdom". You know, "He will come in time," "Hanapin mo kasi, wag 'yung hintay lang ng hintay dumating," as oppose to "Hintay-hintay ka lang!" The usual crap of words that you'd give someone to at least lighten their load. However, if only I could hook him up with someone, that would be great. But I don't know anyone who would be up for it. Not because they wouldn't want to be with him but because I don't know that much PLUs. The guys I've known before are either too superficial or just for one-night stands. Besides, I'm not exactly friends with them.

I know how Than-than feels. I've been there. There were nights before that I would just cry and cry 'till I've run out of tears. They were days that I don't feel like living anymore and just wanna sulk to my heart's content. Hoping and losing hope happens every other time, outweighing one from the other from time to time. I wish that I could give him some formula to at least lessen the pain of longing but I couldn't.

However, I know and I feel that there would come a time that him and his prince charming would live happily every after. As what Snow White used to sing, "Someday my prince will come..."