Wednesday, March 16, 2005

Jitterbug

Suddenly, I'm feeling so anxious about the interview tomorrow. So nervous that I feel like crying. I haven't felt like this in a long time. The last job interview I had was with Fatima last year and I didn't feel this bad. I'm feeling the pressure and I don't know if I'd be able to sleep well. I really want to get accepted in this company. So bad! Not so much because I need a job (which mind you, I really do!) but mostly because I would love to be part of that company! Even though the job was on a project basis only, I don't care! I'd be happy to say that I worked for them once I'm done with it.

I always pray during job interviews that I'd be given the wisdom to know the right things to say and the courage to say them. And, that people would go beyond my handicap when assessing my capabilities. I don't wanna screw things up tomorrow.

I wish that Biboy is here to calm my nerves...