Wednesday, March 16, 2005

Today

I went to The Q Shops with Biboy for the sole purpose of finding a complete copy of "Full House". Hey, I was fortunate enough to get hold of a copy of the said series! Kinababaliwan ko 'to lately! Mind you, di lang ako! There are already a group of religious followers of this series! Mas nauna pa nga silang bumili ng kopya, e.

Anyway, now, I'd be able to watch this show in its entirety. No interruptions whatsoever. I have Rain all to myself! I'd drool over him all day and all night! Not to mention the Kim Sung-Soo toppings! Man, talk about Kimchi the way I want it to be!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Around early afternoon (2 p.m. to be exact), I had my lunch in KFC. I tried their new Rice Bowls. I had Ala King flavor. T'was good but not that great. I'd still choose Greenwich Chicken Ala King over it. Biboy had salad because he and his mom already ate their lunch when they went to Baclaran.

Before going home, I had my picture taken because I'd be needing 2x2's tomorrow for the job interview. Unfortunately, it needed a retake because my eyes were closed during the first shot.

I decided to drop by the dentist's office while waiting for the pictures to be developed. It has been months since my last visit kaya naman mega-linis si doktora sa mga ipin ko. Saka ang tagal na rin naman nito! I want my teeth to be fixed permanently and my braces removed. Overdue na 'to dahil di pagbisita sa dentista regularly! Whenever I go to the dentist, I always remember Miranda's words. It was about delaying activities one needed to do. She said to Carrie, "It's like going to the dentist. You delay going there but when you do go, it feels good." Carrie had an issue then re choosing her wedding dress during her engagement with Aidan.

Oh, Anthony looked soooo yummy in black! Wish I could take him home! :-p Not to mention Constantine who was so sexy with his rendition of "You made me so very happy". Too bad though that Mario Vasquez backed out of the competition because of "personal reasons". He may not have the greatest voice in the group but he sure do perform very well! He would really heat up the competition if he stayed!

Pinag-iinitan ngayon si Dat Phan sa "Last Comic Standing"! Bad trip! What do they have against him? It's so sad to think that these people who are into comedy are the most scheming, lying people I've ever seen on reality t.v.! I mean, you wouldn't expect them to be those kind of f*ckwits, right? But as what Dave Mordal joked about, the show is about the last comic standing and not the "last trustworthy comedian!"