Wednesday, March 02, 2005

Did I Say Teenage "Innocence"?

Oh yes, I did! You may believe it or not but back in high school, I have thought that Filipinas (as in all!) are Virgin Mary-like! You know, pure, sacred, and chaste. You can't blame me. I was raised as Catholic. Not to mention growing up in the suburbs of Karuhatan, Valenzuela Ceee-ty! With friends that are oh-so-innocent as myself! (Or so I thought... ;-D)

Imagine my disbelief when I heard a college buddy talking about his sexual conquests! I couldn't believe my ears! I never thought that there are filipinas who would easily give-in to desires of the flesh! Kala ko sa mga kano lang 'yun, e. Since then, my whole outlook about filipinas have changed.

But wait till you hear this! I remember Josephine crying at the sight of a naked woman on screen which we saw back in high school! Her words were, "Bakit nila ginagawa 'yun?" So sino mas inosente sa 'min? Hehehe...