Monday, March 21, 2005

FH Cliffhangers


In Episode 7, Ji-eun tried confessing her feelings to Young-jae:
"If you love someone, you'd protect them, right? ...I want to protect you, Young-jae. I think... I... like you.."

In Episode 8, it was Min-hyuk who confessed his feelings to Ji-eun:
"I don't know whether to take you away from Young-jae or not. He doesn't know how precious your are. Please like me..."

In Episode 9, Min-Hyuk told Young-jae on the phone:
"I decided... I'm gonna take Ji-eun away from you..."

In Episode 10, Ji-eun had a heart to heart talk with Young-jae:
"Min-hyuk wants me to give him a chance. Young-jae... can I... like him?"

In Episode 11, Ji-eun asked Young-jae for divorce:
"I think... I really like you... I want a divorce so that I wouldn't get hurt any more..."
Unable to confront his feelings, Young-jae dismissed her:
"Don't talk like that. If you keep on saying that, I don't think I can stay with you any longer..."

In Episode 12, Young-jae is starting to get confuse a bit more:
"The truth is, I want to protect you. When I'm with you, it's fun. You make me forget about Hye-won... I think I need to go to Hye-won now..."

It's great stories like these that make me want to go back and try writing once more. I just don't get much inspiration to write stories these days, though.