Friday, March 18, 2005

Bits & Pieces

I woke up at 6 a.m. I had Soupy Snax for breakfast. I didn't have the time to do my "thing" in the bathroom because I was pressed for time. Biboy will be meeting me at 8 a.m. and the interview is at 8:30 a.m. So I was farting like hell! And, man, did it smell bad! I was trying to control it while I was riding the MRT. But whenever I can't, I just prayed that it wouldn't smell bad. If it was bad, I'd just pretended that it wasn't me!

*****

Finally, "Closer" will be shown on April 6! I saw the billboard. I haven't seen it on DVD yet because I want to see it on the big screen.

*****

I took the exams today. Biboy accompanied me there but stayed outside of the office while I was having the exams. There were quite a few people who took the exams with me. It was suprising that the two exams (IQ and Personality Tests) were both Filipinized. They were in conversational Filipino language. Medyo nakakalito esp. the vocabularies. There are certain words in our language that has several synonyms. I wonder though if those exams were approved by the Psych Association. There are so many redundant questions in the PT and they seemed off to me. Anyway, I'll be getting the results by Tuesday. I hope I'd qualify...

*****

I got irritated at Biboy because he kept on delaying my request to buy a newspaper. He'd always do that that I finally went ballistic today! What happens kasi is whenever he delays buying the newspaper, the tendency is to forget about buying one and just realize it when we reach home. He doesn't seem to get why I reacted that way. Anyway, maski ako di ko sure why I did that. Basta alam ko na nainis ako.

*****

Just as I thought, J.P. Dry Good Merchandising store (see post "A Day in My Life", 4:45 p.m.) has finally closed down! Kung ACA Video, di kinaya ang pwesto na 'yun, sila pa? It only took a few months before they closed down. Di ko man lang nakita si Tsekwa guy for the last time. Saan na kaya sila nakapuwesto? Moreso, may business pa kaya sila?

*****

Elma is into Justin (aka Rain of "Full House"), as well! Kamukha raw kasi ni Jay. She was asking if she could borrow the DVDs or I could burn her copies as a Mothers' Day gift to her. I told her to help me pray that I'd be accepted in the company that I applied for. If I'd be, I'd even buy her her own copy not just burned ones!

*****

Jheck: Lola, naicp ko lng. Altho supr ganda nmn tlaga ng mil $ bb pero db mas mahirap naman idirek ang biopic kysa fictn? So s 3 biopic n ksali c clint tlga pnkmgling?
Ian Uy: Actually ung mga biopic ksi na entries medyo super-fictionlaizd na kya pantay pa rin cla. Pero 4 me sideways pa rin ang super like ko.

*****

No wonder that the focus of "Mulawin" was shift to Richard Gutierrez all of a sudden. T'was because Angel Locsin will be playing Darna! Kaya rin siguro di masimulan ng husto ang Darna ay dahil di makapag-shoot si Angel.

*****

There will be an ultimate DVD edition of "Titanic" with 58 minutes of deleted footages! It'd be a 4-disc edition. Finally! It's about time!!!

*****

We picked Angel up in Tondo. She's quite thin and sick. Malamlam ang mga mata niya. I'm glad, though, that she was excited to see us...

*****

Found out in PEx Forum that even Kris Aquino watches "Full House"! Imagine that?!

*****

"Lost" Season 1 had its Philippine TV Premiere via AXN. Man, it definitely rocks! All the way two-thumbs up! I have never been thrilled this much watching a t.v. series since I saw "24" Season 1. Although nakasawaan ko na 'yung 24 and I wasn't able to finish the series. But this one, looks like I'm gonna see it 'till the end! It was like watching a movie! Galing-galing na ng plot and effects, andun pa sina Matthew Fox and Ian Somerhalder! Yum yum yum!

Btw, what's that thing in the forest?! Dinosaur?! Siyet!!!

*****

-- end --